Saturday, January 10, 2015

I deleted myself...

... from my last blog.  And the repair email hasn't been sent to me. And my husband, who is also an admin, lost the password to his old email address and can't remember any of the info to reset it. I've asked for it several times, but nothing. So....

Welcome to my new blog! Which is really a continuation, but whatever. You get it.

Day 2 of Paleo.
First, I need to say I'm an idiot. For some reason, I want to call it paLEo and not PAleo. Be happy you don't have to hear me sound like an idiot.
For breakfast, I made the Three Ingredient Pancakes I found on Recipe by Photo. I wanted to try these before, but I heard so many fail stories about them that I stayed away. Well, I don't know what those other people were doing wrong, but these pancakes were yummy!!
Bananas, eggs, and cinnamon

Lunch was the rest of the ground turkey from last night and pan fried squash seasoned with sea salt.

For dinner, we had pork roast. Very simple - cut an onion and three apples. Add to the crock pot. add port roast. Season with salt and pepper. I threw a little tumeric in as well. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Ours fell apart! It was so tender and tasty!
Lawrence made the veggies because he kept changing his mind on what would be good with the meat. We had yummy mustard greens with tomatoes and bacon. 


Snacking hasn't been an issue so far. We stocked up on nuts and frozen fruit, so I haven't even been tempted by anything else. Yet. I know it may happen, I'm going to try my hardest to not have it become a problem.

So... this is now where the blog is going to live. If you want to check out the old blog, you can go to The Wandering Nomads Blog and read up on everything. I may just have to let it die...

Going to figure out what to cook for dinner tomorrow... thanks all!




3 comments:

  1. I don't like eggs that is why I didn't like the banana pancakes but the family loved them. I am going to try eating Paleo too.

    ReplyDelete