Saturday, January 24, 2015

Avocado, anyone?

I do not like avocado.
Well, let me change that statement... I love guacamole. Like I can eat guacamole with a spoon. I don't like plain avocado. I feel the same about tomatoes. And okra.

Lawrence on the other hand, LOVES avocado. He'll eat them breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So this morning, I made him an avocado salmon and egg bake. He loved it - of course.
I scooped out the avocado and mixed it with the salmon, along with some seasonings. I added some in the bottom of the avocado, scrambled an egg with a small bit of coconut milk, carefully poured them in the avocado, then added the salmon mix on top. I baked it for about 20 minutes.
If we were eating cheese, it would be perfect.

Lawrence made a quick lunch. Pan fried fish and salsa. He had avocado (again) with his... lol! 

Dinner was bbq chicken with homemade sauce and broccoli spaghetti squash bake. I got the sauce from My Natural Family. I had to tweak it a little - add a little more spice and give it a kick. 


Everyone loved it! I loved making it.

I do have to say, all of this cooking is getting crazy, I don't know what I'm going to do next week... I start my temp job on Monday. I'm going to have to plan meals for the week... I can't even plan what I'm going to wear the next day. I change my clothes at least 3 times in the morning. And don't get me talking about going on a trip! I take half of my closet and my entire underwear drawer...
If you want, send me easy Paleo recipes for dinners... please! 





No comments:

Post a Comment