Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Featuring your star, DINNER!

Dinner seems to be the star of the show here in our house. Sure, I've made good breakfast, Lawrence made a great salad the other day, but our dinner has been much more exciting the past few days. The recipes I've found this past week have really helped... I think I would have been lost otherwise.

Today's breakfast was a Cinnamon - Apple 2 minute mug cake from The Paleo Mom.
Wait - you all do know that the little blue words are the link to the recipes, right? Every name of where I got a recipe from is clickable, and it will take you directly to the page where the recipe is.

Tastes much better than it looks in the first picture. 
                                       
Anyway, lunch was leftover butter chicken - which was much better than last night - although last night was amazing! The chicken was more tender, the sauce was spicier and creamier. I loved it. I didn't make caulirice until later, so I just ate the butter chicken without caulirice.

Now, dinner! The star of the show!! I (as you may have seen, lol) have been posting my blog on FB, and someone sent this recipe to me. Crockpot chili! It was great, because the day I went to the doctor, I was going to make chili. He told me "true chili" didn't have beans. Okay... but I like beans.
Now, I don't need them! The chili was amazing! And I made caulirice to eat with it... so good! And I'm full!

I got this recipe from Paleo Newbie.
It calls for two pounds of ground beef - I only used one pound of ground turkey. I thought two would be too much. One pound made a very meaty chili.

Thankfully so far, I haven't had too many of the side effects from changing my diet - I'm a little tired, and I had a pretty bad headache one night, but that's about it.

Speaking of tired, I'm going to make Janiyah a dessert and go to bed early.

Oh, and you can follow my Pinterest board here (the word "here" is the link).

Thanks, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment