Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New day

Today was the first day at my new job as a tutor. I wore a nice outfit because 1. first day, and 2. I had an interview after work for a part time retail mall job.
Bad idea.
I cleaned my office. Since the room wasn't being used, teachers used it as a storage space. Plus my trainer received the wrong start date for me. Since I was eager to get into my room, I rolled up the sleeves to my new sweater and got to work! Dusty, dusty work. With black pants on.  And wedges.
I'm wearing jeans and flats tomorrow.

I really like what I do already, and I don't start the actual work until next week.
Hopefully I'll say the same thing then. Lol!

Since I'm working early, I made a large batch of  almond flour pancakes. I work part time, so I can easily have lunch at home. This will definitely work for my diet. And my budget.

Lawrence has been making pretty good dinners - as always... today was a simple but tasty dish.

Tonight's dish was cubed boneless, skinless chicken with cabbage, red and yellow bell peppers, onions, and carrots. He added some seasonings - garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper. Cooked it in some oil. Easy. And yummy. 

It snowed today - a dusting - and southerners freaked out. I wonder what's going to happen when it snows the 4-8 inches we're supposed to get on Wednesday night... 

Well, I'm going to find a snack (probably some frozen blueberries) and head to bed.
Have a good night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment