Thursday, February 19, 2015

Getting over the hump

So it's been over a month, and our weight loss has stalled.
We've also cheated. Maybe that's why we've stalled. Lawrence had his men's day , then we went to Cookout recently... we've been back on track, but we haven't lost anything.
Good thing is, we haven't gained, either.

I start working for the CMS school district next week. I'll be at an elementary school, tutoring language arts to students during the day. I'm excited to start! But now, I need to figure out lunch. I think I'm going to try the mason jar salads:
(Pinterest)

Just need to get the jars. I saw someone selling a few, but I think I missed out. Oh well, I can get some from Walmart.  

I know I haven't posted much lately, but here's a meal Lawrence made yesterday - grilled chicken covered in a spicy citrus tarragon cactus pear sauce. It was delicious, as always.

                                                       

Also, I have decided to thank God for something in my life every day for the next 40 (39 now) days. At the end, I may even call my dad. 
But that's another story for another day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment